ACTRESS WEMA SEPETU HAS LAUNCHING HER MOBILE APPLICATION AS A EASIEST WAY TO KEEP CLOSE WITH HER FANS..AND THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID

KUTAZAMA VIDEO YAKE BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼


PICHA ZAKE ZOTE AKIWA MTUPU BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼



Tanzanian actress Wema Sepetu has announced its Application 22 May 2016 as the easiest way to keep close herself and her fans, after announce it she said that

''First of all take this opportunity to say Thank you my God to accomplish what I have desires and that I have worked for almost five months to reach this day ... but also to say Thank you to my family a whole, without forgetting my fans lovers to show me a great love and I was never be disappointed although there is much that the ordinary human can not endure Save truly my fans have come to give me strength and Courage everyday ... I feel very proud Today the First Lady in Africa be Mobile App which could announcing anything about my life. I myself as Content .. .. using this App you can get a chance to get all the information about Wema Sepetu... There is too much that you can get as Video Clips, Audio and Pictures for the users of Smart Phone ... But also for those who have no smart phone then you find news and events far away about me that is not Longo Longo ... Trust me with this app you'll find there are plenty true story about me... It is very easy you have sent word for "good" to the number 15404 and u are done .... Thank you so much .... I love you Too ...

KWA NAFASI ZA KAZI POPOTE TANZANIA, BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼

During its two year run, the project will award approximately 100 major reporting grants and provide mentoring to support the best ideas for stories on development issues. Journalists who produce the best stories published or broadcasted in media that reach African audiences, will win a major international reporting trip. During its two year run, the project will award approximately 100 major reporting grants and provide mentoring to support the best ideas for stories on development issues. Journalists who produce the best stories published or broadcasted in media that reach African audiences, will win a major international reporting trip.
[3.00 MB]VIDEO YA ALIKIBA AKIBANDUANA NA JOKATE, BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼



0 comments: